Perfect Quickscope Hack

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Virustotal gives me a Trojan.Win32.AutoHK warning

virustotal DOT com/en/file/98ead07122eee2a1fc9067d3d18f8c1b0aad8c740702a05827 a3db6bdb43aa3b/analysis/1436799410/
Quote Originally Posted by Zedhed View Post
hey I seemed to download it but I cant delete it now because I cant really snipe with it now and I cant delete in because I says it is opened so when I try to close the file it says it cant do that any other wasy to get rid of it
Check your task bar or close it from taskmaneger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaki16 View Post
420 blaze it man,is it still working ?
yes it does

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skunkw9rks View Post
Virustotal gives me a Trojan.Win32.AutoHK warning

virustotal DOT com/en/file/98ead07122eee2a1fc9067d3d18f8c1b0aad8c740702a05827 a3db6bdb43aa3b/analysis/1436799410/
it just controls your mouse it doesn't affect your pc
Thanks for posting! i will try to play around with this and see what it does on average.

IIRC scoping with a shotgun reduces the spread of the bullets in your shot so "no big deal" might be an understatement provided it works on shotguns. for snipers though it will indeed not matter much. Will edit later with concrete findings.

*quick edit* norton seems to dislike the files on the basis of the type/source combination not having a good reputation. Does not seem like a threat after examination though.

*After-Testing-Edit* the Scoping is rather lengthy. the script scopes for about a second before firing while manually you could do it in about half a second. However because it does mean less buttons to press it might be handy for some people.

Oh and a bugmention: using the right mouse button script i could not select my F1 character. tried several times when dead, no avail. a quick alt tab to shut the script down solved this problem.
420 blaze it man,is it still working ?
Its a trigger bot...Isnt it? Autoit?

Did you compile with x64?

You just copy pasted the code from <other website> didnt even change a single line !
lol need aim bot (good aim bot) ;-;
Hey dude

It affected my whole pc and games, everytime I try to right click it left licks too.

Can you please help me uninsall it from my laptop?
Quote Originally Posted by PaoloVila View Post
Hey dude

It affected my whole pc and games, everytime I try to right click it left licks too.

Can you please help me uninsall it from my laptop?
you can stop the hack from your taskbar
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?