Zombie Panic Source MatHack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Zombie Panic Source MatHack
Hello,

Along time ago rahlzel made a material hack for the game Zombie Panic Source and i was wondering where the download is for it I downloaded it from here some time ago ( maybe 5-6 years ago maybe more ). I cant find it anywhere I know it exists I was just wondering if rahlzel asked for it to be removed or whatever. But if anyone has it could you please re-upload thanks.

here is some images he still has uploaded to imageshack.

https://imageshack.com/a/EsuK/1
Well, your thread is considered as a request, and if somebody has the hack and is willing to share it, feel free since OP needs it.
Closed to avoid sharing of external links and/or advertising.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?