Money hacks

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Money hacks
Well.. I've been looking for Money hacks all-over the internet and whenever I try one.. I press the Key or whatever if it is a Trainer..


Money goes up, then goes down as it was again.. How can I solve it?
If it goes back down then that means money is server-sided which is very hard to hack maybe try sending modified packets to the server i never really bothered trying to do it
If there's any mod that you can pick money from the floor it might work, I'm searching this to test myself for roleplaying servers
Quote Originally Posted by Mafiatuga View Post
If there's any mod that you can pick money from the floor it might work, I'm searching this to test myself for roleplaying servers

Yea I want money hack for RP servers..
I know a server you can pick money up from the ground. It's called Project: Los Angeles, it's a roleplay server. All you have to do is knock down the little meters at Pizza Stack and it'll have money that appears on the ground, pick it up and it will give you money, if you can find a way to exploit that, you're amazing.
Can you get banned?
you can't do money hack in server like RP because they having good anti-hack system
Money is NOT hackable at SA-MP at all. There's an exploit which works on SOME servers which gets you 999999999999$, which I tested myself and sent the cash to an admin (lol). But I believe it was patched. About the PLA, even if you could somehow spawn that object. It is not hackable because when the object differs from the script, you'll need to trick the script that you've done that pizza job.

There's a possible way to hack money in trucking servers, or roleplay servers with pizza job/trucker job as an example. It is detectable in good anti-cheats, I have a link for this and it worked well. What the hack does that it sends invalid data to the script telling it that you went to the checkpoint, but you are actually in your place. (more like a checkpoint desyncer). It works for getting materials, or any kind of checkpoints, this one is a very good one, but it is detectable as "fly hacks" in some servers. If you need a link, please reply and I'll give you.
Quote Originally Posted by KatherineJ View Post
Money is NOT hackable at SA-MP at all. There's an exploit which works on SOME servers which gets you 999999999999$, which I tested myself and sent the cash to an admin (lol). But I believe it was patched. About the PLA, even if you could somehow spawn that object. It is not hackable because when the object differs from the script, you'll need to trick the script that you've done that pizza job.

There's a possible way to hack money in trucking servers, or roleplay servers with pizza job/trucker job as an example. It is detectable in good anti-cheats, I have a link for this and it worked well. What the hack does that it sends invalid data to the script telling it that you went to the checkpoint, but you are actually in your place. (more like a checkpoint desyncer). It works for getting materials, or any kind of checkpoints, this one is a very good one, but it is detectable as "fly hacks" in some servers. If you need a link, please reply and I'll give you.
Ohh, can you send me that, please?
Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSucker View Post
Ohh, can you send me that, please?
EDIT: Press "Y" to remove the checkpoint.

Sorry for the too late answer, I was very busy + I formatted the laptop.
CPS_mpgh.net.rar7 KB · 181 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by KatherineJ View Post
EDIT: Press "Y" to remove the checkpoint.

Sorry for the too late answer, I was very busy + I formatted the laptop.
Gives a whole bunch of errors and crashes GTA. Guess it doesn't work on my server?
Quote Originally Posted by cb508 View Post
Gives a whole bunch of errors and crashes GTA. Guess it doesn't work on my server?
I believe I haven't mentioned this was patched in the latest SA-MP server update. It doesn't work on servers with R2.

But since you are saying that you are crashing, that's not the problem. You must have SAMPFuncs latest one + cleo latest.
Can give a Record Tutorial this bug money for samp, i understand this text
Can give a Record Tutorial this bug money for samp, i understand this text, can give a Record Tutorial a Bug money For me.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?