Sumer Anime 2015 First Episode Discussion

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Sumer Anime 2015 First Episode Discussion
Any of the episodes do good for you guys? Only bothered starting Gangsta atm and will get to the others some time today or tomorrow, OP was decent and the artwork was nice.

Still 50/50 on gangsta.

Overall the manga's selling point is the art and brutality. The anime had less animation quality than Black Lagoon, an anime from 2006.

The soundtrack so far is ass.


BUT I've read the manga so I realize that the proceeding fights are the highlight, so I'll withhold my judgement.


Still though. It really needed to be handed to a more competent team than Manglobe, who's only real achievement is "the world god only knows".
------------------------

Still, Liked the OP. Liked the "action" scene, although it was again, lazy as fuck.


Hope they get into the real action next episode or it's going to be an instant drop for most people.
I usually wait until three or more episodes are out per anime season so I can binge watch. Hate watching an anime and then waiting a week.
I liked Gangsta.'s first episode, but like everyone else, I thought the fight scenes were lackluster.

I might have to read the manga, because everyone is saying that it's extraordinarily better, and I'm really starting to believe them.

Haven't bothered watching anything else.
Charlotte: If Lelouch was in a comedy romance.....


Pretty good, I'm watching this next week 2.
charlotte was good, gangsta was good, db super was alright.

nothing dropped yet. waiting on god eater and fate prism
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
charlotte was good, gangsta was good, db super was alright.

nothing dropped yet. waiting on god eater and fate prism
DB Super had a nice ending.


Picking up Charlotte now since both of you guys said it's alright.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


DB Super had a nice ending.


Picking up Charlotte now since both of you guys said it's alright.
Yeah I liked the ending.

Charlotte has potential. Sticking to it for now
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


DB Super had a nice ending.


Picking up Charlotte now since both of you guys said it's alright.
I think that is a little unfair to Manglobe, Michiko to Hatchin, Samurai Flamenco, and Sengoku Basara are some of my favorite 2005+ anime to watch.

I was curious about Gangsta and that intro is good enough to get me into it. I think the only 2015 anime I have watched was Dragon Ball Super, and that was just earlier today. If you missed the Dragon Ball cast then I definitely recommend it.
Gangsta was ok. I watched Shimoneta aswell I don't really know why it was ok aswell.
Aoharu x Kikanjuu

Was looking forward to this Anime and I can say that this will be interesting the first episode was awesome! Even though it was a gender bender and I was looking forward for the MC to be a guy but hey I don't mind

9/10


Jitsu wa Watashi wa


This show was interesting I don't mind it It was pretty decent the MC is super hard to keep secrets but its suppose to have some romance so But the designs for the MC's eyes are just ... and the vampire chick her face I can't stand it but I'll get use to it at some point. 7/10

Rokka no Yuusha


Had no clue what this show was at first and I was like why not wing it see if its good. I am glad I winged it This has to be the best of the animes that I am watching that is airing atm first episode was good I loved it I will be watching it 10/10


Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai


Has to be the most fucked up anime yet. Language banned in a country? of Tokyo can't say fuck or any sexual words like for the word penis they say cucumber WTF? And then there is this one girl who has a phone that bypasses something that lets her swear for 3 mins and she is just saying some random words that are so funny and she is running around with a cloth super funny comedy,ecchi,school would watch first episode again. 10/10


Ushio to Tora



Another good anime. First episode was super funny with action in it I liked it After I watched it got me hooked so I will be watching this
8/10



Gangsta


Watched first 5-7 mins then I just stopped I didn't really like it but I am going to give it a second chance lots of people saying it was good. So I am going to rewatch it then edit if its any good :P

/10




Only other show I am looking forward to watch is God Eater

I am also thinking of watching the first episode of Gate looks interesting
What about this new anime called Overlord?
Its similar to SAO but made by MadHouse so it will probably have a darker theme to it then SAO did.

The opening looks pretty bad ass.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
What about this new anime called Overlord?
Its similar to SAO but made by MadHouse so it will probably have a darker theme to it then SAO did.

The opening looks pretty bad ass.

I'm going to be honest, that opening looks like shit. (also sounds pretty bad)

That auto-tune, ew.
===============


Similar to SAO is not a pro for the anime....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



I'm going to be honest, that opening looks like shit. (also sounds pretty bad)

That auto-tune, ew.
===============


Similar to SAO is not a pro for the anime....
It might just be due to youtube, not sure.
First season SAO was awesome. This anime is being made by MadHouse... who normally make really good anime.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?