WTSAmazon.com Ordering Service for 15-18% Discounts

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon.com Ordering Service for 15-18% Discounts
Hello.

I am offering my amazon.com service here now

I can order anything from amazon.com worth 150$ or less for our first deal.
Free USA Shipping, I have done this service before to some other members on other forums.
I can offer 15-18% Discount on the face value of the item.



I am taking payments only in form in BitCoins
Interested people can pm me here or add me on skype directly - hikahjsf

Hope to make some great deals , i have vouches too if anyone wants to see
Quote Originally Posted by Pratham091 View Post
Oh! Really? i have told post scam posts anywhere else

And btw i have already told we can use middleman, why should they after delivery? so that people like you can go away from there?
I am using middleman service and it will be released after buyer have successfully received the item.

First of all , leave this , TELL ME WHERE I TOLD TO SEND FIRST?
Answer this first
If we can do middleman, I'm interested Basically it's escrow right?


Do you ship to Singapore?
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
If we can do middleman, I'm interested Basically it's escrow right?


Do you ship to Singapore?
Yes middleman aka escrow

Yes , if it can be shipped to singapore , then ofcourse
Pm me the link for the item

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
So is this a BUY4U or what.
Yes its BUY4U
Quote Originally Posted by Pratham091 View Post
Yes middleman aka escrow

Yes , if it can be shipped to singapore , then ofcourse
Pm me the link for the item



Yes its BUY4U
Oops, just saw that it's 17-18% off :x Thought it was at that rate haha. sorry I'll pass.
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post


Oops, just saw that it's 17-18% off :x Thought it was at that rate haha. sorry I'll pass.
Oh Same. I Think I'll Pass.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?