SmileHack, Nov8th [undetected]

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Working Hacks [undetected]
I have windows XP and i have used every hack i have listed, and test them each for 2 hours each, every day! I havent been banned yet

All Three Hacks Working as of- Friday, December 5th, 2009 / Nade ESP may cause bugs.

Insert to open all three menus, number 2 for Super Jump on the first hack and Shift for the second, and do not open the first hacks menu unless your in a game, the second and third hack is fine. Opening menu on first hack outside of a game will cause players be invisible to you. I also added PerX (an injector).

The First Hack Includes.

d3d Hacks-
Chams
Crosshair
Nade ESP
No Foliage

Memory Hacks-
Anti-God Mode
Stamina
Speed Hack
Unlimited Ammo
Super Jump
Night Vision
NFD (no fall dieing)
No Breath
Full Auto
No Spread
No Recoil
Anti-Flash
Anti-Shell Shock
Instant Spawn
Fast Exit

The Second Hack Includes.

Chams (multi color/optional)
Wall Hack
Crosshair
Speed (variable)
Super Jump (variable)
no recoil (non-working)
no spread (non-working)
Fast Exit

The Third Hack Includes.

Chams (Unvariable)
Red Xhair
Fullbright
no recoil (non-working)
no spread (non-wroking
unli stamina (non-working)

First Hack Virus Scan Link-
Op7HackNov8th.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Second Hack Virus Scan Link-
Op7HackNov8th(2).rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Third Hack Virus Scan Link-
Op7HackNov8th(3).rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

PerX-
gives off false positives, everyone knows that. Ask anyone.


These is a leeched hacks and i take no credit.
PerX.rarattachment deleted · 1,724 downloads before removal
Op7HackNov8th.rarattachment deleted · 2,245 downloads before removal
Op7HackNov8th(2).rarattachment deleted · 1,108 downloads before removal
Op7HackNov8th(3).rarattachment deleted · 1,052 downloads before removal
when i open PerX it lists as a .exe file and i cant open it
Huh? Just open up perX, at the top were it says "what to inject" put OPERATION7.exe. Then click browse, find the Op7HackNov8th dll file and open it, then it should be in the list of dll's to inject, keep it on auto inject and open op7. I dont understand what your prob is fully, but i hope this helps.
yo bro its me immortal..was up lmao
dude, the names are differnt lol so therefore doesnt work, anyways i tried that erlier o.o
Hmm this is odd When i get in game I hit insert but no menu???
i couldn't open Perx and it was detected?
JAMES
DUDE I GOT BANNED, MIXED 2 H4X TOGETHER AND BOOM, DISCONNECTED AND BANNED...TELL ME UR USERNAME CUZ I FORGOT IT XD...my new name will b, xxGodOfWarxx dude pm me or somethin...
Can some 1 please tell me I dont get it i open perX but OPERATION7.exe in and also the hack and then i open the game and yet i hit Insert and i dont get a menu. Can some one help me?
VEry good!!!!
Works but chams not work
Guys
Every Hack here works for me fine, i test each hack 2 hours a day, every day and i have windows XP. Dont tell me they dont work T.T if they dont work for you, sorry.
it doesnt work does anybody test this??? it says what to inject : Gunz.exe?
Guys, i don't know what could be going wrong. You could have a different operating system, and also, i have had some friends were onley a certian hack works for them, and a certain injector. There are many others out there and i have 3 hack dlls listed there, so you should be able to figure it out lol
Thanks. Works Perfectly.

EDIT:

I just got banned. I didnt even use the big hacks, like speed or jump hack.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us