WTSMaxing service

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Maxing service
Hello, my maxing service is available again for a while.

Prices are following:
4/8 (dex,def,spd,att) ( Any class ) 8$
3/8 (def,spd,att) ( Any class ) 6$
2/8 (def,att) ( Any class ) 4$
Prices are negotiable.

 
Payment Methods

Cs:go Skins
PaySafeCard
Realm of the mad god Gold


Willing to sell full top sets together with maxing.

Skype: Yebbalekka
Random Picture ???
Will shoot you a message.
Quote Originally Posted by RoTMGbulk View Post
Will shoot you a message.
10-4
Added#msgshort
Bumptisibumpbump
Do you go first, do I go first, or do we use an OMM? Also, how much are the prices for tops?
Quote Originally Posted by TheTopKekkor View Post
Do you go first, do I go first, or do we use an OMM? Also, how much are the prices for tops?
prices of tops depends on class + how many ?/? you buy with them.
i do not sell just tops.
Quote Originally Posted by yebbaleka View Post
prices of tops depends on class + how many ?/? you buy with them.
i do not sell just tops.
Alright, also - can you negotiate a 6/8 maxing service? I'll pay $10 for it. Also - I'm looking for a warrior topset + 4/8 (or 6/8 if possible), thanks for responding.
Quote Originally Posted by TheTopKekkor View Post
Alright, also - can you negotiate a 6/8 maxing service? I'll pay $10 for it. Also - I'm looking for a warrior topset + 4/8 (or 6/8 if possible), thanks for responding.
i could prob do 6/8 + tops for 15 or 4/8 + acclaim ghelm abyssal exa hp 10$ :P
Quote Originally Posted by yebbaleka View Post
i could prob do 6/8 + tops for 15 or 4/8 + acclaim ghelm abyssal exa hp 10$ :P
Can I choose 4 stats excluding life and mana or are they predetermined?
Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by TheTopKekkor View Post
Can I choose 4 stats excluding life and mana or are they predetermined?
Thanks again.
i do not max life or mana, other stats yes.
adding 10char
Quote Originally Posted by lndeep View Post
adding 10char
added
#tooshort
Added you, looking forward to a reply!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us