PostDetectedwutStorm tf2 hack

Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
So wait, what doesn't work again exept the aimbot?
I have a question
How to inject this dll?
With extreme injector v3?
I try but nothing.
Please help me!
when you injected it did you press insert?? that is the button to use it
Quote Originally Posted by bugnug80 View Post
I have a question
How to inject this dll?
With extreme injector v3?
I try but nothing.
Please help me!
Use an injector you like, and inject the dll at the start of the game. Go into a server and while you play hit fn+insert to bring up the menu. Hope i helped
How does this work?
Yes,I press all buttons on my keyboard insert, f11,home,etc.
is it safe like not easily get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Skidplays View Post
is it safe like not easily get banned?
Use it on an alt account, just to be sure. Im using it so far 1 day no bans yet, though keep in mind the creator got banned before it was even public
In My Opinion The Only One That Works is the no spread. PEACE
how to show the hack menu ? I cant find the key to show up the menu
Quote Originally Posted by Friikazii34 View Post
how to show the hack menu ? I cant find the key to show up the menu
Press The Insert Key
When will aimbot be working!?!?!?!? R.I.P
how do i use i nub at cheating
Quote Originally Posted by mooshking View Post
how do i use i nub at cheating
Say What?
Message Too Short

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mooshking View Post
how do i use i nub at cheating
Say What Dude?
Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?