WinkFollow - K Relay Plugin (+ SOURCE CODE INCLUDED)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Follow Plugin for K Relay (+ SOURCE CODE INCLUDED)
Hello Everyone!
I've been requested quite a lot to make a follow script for KrazyShank's K Relay - just like the one for Realm Relay found here:
rotmgtool.com/realm-relay-rotmg-proxy-scripts/follow-t4579.html

I told you guys that I would do it after my exam week was over. So here you go :)

What is the Plugin
This plugin will keep repeatedly teleporting you to a specified person. It's useful for doing stuff like multi-boxing
or if you are with a group of people and want to automatically keep teleporting to the leader.


The Source Code
Code:
using Lib_K_Relay;
using Lib_K_Relay.Interface;
using Lib_K_Relay.Networking; using Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Packets; using Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Packets.Client;
using System;
namespace FollowKRelay
{public class Class1:IPlugin{public string GetAuthor(){return"PixelZerg";}public string GetName(){return"Follow";}
public string GetDescription(){return"This will repeatedly teleport to someone";}public string[]GetCommands(){return new string[]{"/f PLAYERNAME TRUE/FALSE"};}
        public static bool enabled = false; public static string who = ""; public static int tickno = 0;
        public void Initialize(Proxy proxy){proxy.HookCommand("f",f);proxy.HookPacket(PacketType.NEWTICK,NT);}private void f(Client client,string command,string[]args){who=args[0];
        enabled=bool.Parse(args[1]);Console.WriteLine("[Follower] Following: "+who+" "+enabled.ToString());tickno=0;}
        private void NT(Client client,Packet packet){if(tickno==30){if(enabled==true){PlayerTextPacket tp=
        (PlayerTextPacket)Packet.Create(PacketType.PLAYERTEXT);tp.Text="/teleport "+who;client.SendToServer(tp);tickno=-1;}}tickno++;}}}
Usage
The plugin is activated by an in-game command:
/f PLAYERNAME TRUE/FALSE
both of the arguments must be present. To turn it on, just replace "PLAYERNAME" with the person you want to follow then write "true"
To turn it off, defining a player name would be pointless so substitute "PLAYERNAME" with a space then write "false"

How
To install this plugin, all you need to do is download the .zip file which you should find attached. Remember to unblock the file if there is such an option (by going to it's properties). Then all you have to do is move the .dll file inside the .zip file to your K Relay/Plugins directory.

To compile the plugin yourself, you will need Microsoft's Visual Studio 2012 or higher. Just create a new class project, paste the code and hit compile. I recommend that if you're new to coding, use the code as a template/use it to learn the API. Learning by example is the best way, that I personally think, to learn APIs.

Virus Scans
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b226909fdf7c69
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1435944251/

Legal:
Follow by PixelZerg is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
To view the full copy of the license, please google it (I cannot post links here)
To attribute just give a link to this page.
DO NOT Change the Author name in the Plugin Definitions!

FollowKRelay_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 654 downloads Clean
FUCK THANK YOU PIXEL

Also, if we can get a client/plugin with no teleport delay, this would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Can't wait to try this!
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
FUCK THANK YOU PIXEL

Also, if we can get a client/plugin with no teleport delay, this would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Can't wait to try this!
Thanks! I'm not sure if a client with no teleport delay is possible but I do know that it's definitely beyond my current scripting abilities...
Quote Originally Posted by pixelzerg View Post
Thanks! I'm not sure if a client with no teleport delay is possible but I do know that it's definitely beyond my current scripting abilities...
Well, it used to exist. They just need to implement it again.
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
Well, it used to exist. They just need to implement it again.
It doesn't work now.
Content approved.
AutoTeleport Plugin :c
Seems like it would be useful in fame trains.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?