WTS6/8 to 8/8 Maxing Service

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
6/8 to 8/8 Maxing Service
I have no problem with going first if you have more vouches than me. If you have same amount of vouches as me or less you're going first. No MM will be used because it's not that big of a trade tbh o.o (and amount of pots traded to MM will just waste my time) An exception will be made if you you buy alot of maxing services and i'll use MM if it really bothers you.

Prices:
6/8: $10
7/8: Depending on Mana or Life just add my skype and we can discuss
8/8: $25

skype: p.ho206
*I am aware multiple show up, my display name is Phillip Ho*

Vouchers can be found on my visitor messages: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2001877
Added you.
Quote Originally Posted by RoTMGbulk View Post
Added you.
What's your skype? Someone added me but don't know if it's you because it was earlier than your post. Just want to make sure.
Vouched, Bought a foul dagger, and 6/8 rogue got all pots and i went first.
Added you, Shenal555.
What if I only need mana and life to max how much would you charge for that ?
Quote Originally Posted by ZZZ231 View Post
What if I only need mana and life to max how much would you charge for that ?
You can add me and we can discuss it and negotiate
Voucher, bought a ton of items from him, he delivered with all of them, responsive, negotiable, trustworthy.
The fact that you don't want to use an MM makes it, idk.... fishy.
I understand you probably have vouches, but still....
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
The fact that you don't want to use an MM makes it, idk.... fishy.
I understand you probably have vouches, but still....
the only reason being that i have enough customers that don't require a MM for me to always be selling out and having to restock so a new customer that requires a MM only slows me down :l
if you can go first, add my skype. jamrob2006
25$ for an 8/8 not overpriced noooooooo
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?