InfoVac ban wave

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I have been using clockworks tiny hacks for a while now, and i havent received any vac maybe it depends on what hack you use?
Quote Originally Posted by zaxio162 View Post
I have been using clockworks tiny hacks for a while now, and i havent received any vac maybe it depends on what hack you use?
Yep, seems like Poly Bluehack is detected im not sure doe, didnt get confirmed.
Glad it was on a new account.

I don't think there was a wave. Haven't heard anything about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Glad it was on a new account.

I don't think there was a wave. Haven't heard anything about it.
Not rlly new acc haha my main got vacd also, all my accounts did.
Quote Originally Posted by Yoddo View Post
Not rlly new acc haha my main got vacd also, all my accounts did.
15 wins is a new account xD.

One way to avoid getting vac bans or overwatch bans: Don't cheat.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?