WTBDeranking Service

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Deranking Service
Hey,

The struggle to derank for me is real.. Everytime I try to derank I end up getting top frag every single game. #troubleholdingback
Anyway, offer your price to derank my account.

It's GN3 currently. I want it deranked to Silver 1 soonest possible.

Thanks.
Will buy again if fast + trustable. Scammers can gtfo.
i have a full team that can play if you can trust me enough to go on your account on steam and give me 48hours you will be silver 1 its alot harder to dual it so add me on skype jakejake19492
Quote Originally Posted by jakeman1949 View Post
if you can trust me enough to go on your account on steam
You're not allowed to do that
If you ask again, you will be banned/blacklisted.
Kinda funny how this was posted on my account when I wasn't even home or able to get to a computer :^)
Please close this...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us