HelpSpeed problems with multiboxing

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Speed problems with multiboxing
Is there any application that has an auto speed balance for multiple instances of a flash .exe instead of manually using a speed ring and cheat engine

I am currently using HotKeyNet to multibox with 9 Orape Clients in .exe NOT flash projector

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by iamarealperson View Post
Kronkboxer, need i say more?
Do you mean the paid version? I meant to say something free, unless the free version has speed balancing.
Quote Originally Posted by rotmgpixiesubhps View Post
Not really a fix for this :/
Fixed it myself, used a multi pointer to find the correct address each time, I just have to change the value on each independently with 9 different cheat engines (used my multi box software to help).
Quote Originally Posted by ChemicallyNerd View Post
Fixed it myself, used a multi pointer to find the correct address each time, I just have to change the value on each independently with 9 different cheat engines (used my multi box software to help).
Nice! God Job bro.
Please hit the 'Thanks!' button on my post. It really helps and if I could have given you a fix, I would have but didn't know one at that time.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?