HWID Engine

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
HWID Engine
Hello here,

today I release my HWID Engine API.

This API is created with Php & C++ for managing your clients subscriptions for your hack.

Really easy to use, here is an exemple :

 
Spoiler
Code:
#include <iostream>

#include "HWID_Engine.h"

using namespace std;

int main()
{

	CHWID_Engine hwid_engine;
	hwid_engine.setAppName("********"); // Here is your application name (same from config.php on your server)
	string username, password;

	// Ask for the username
	cout << "Username : ";
	cin >> username;

	// Ask for the password
	cout << "Password : ";
	cin >> password;

	hwid_engine.setUsername(username); // register the username
	hwid_engine.setPassword(password); // register the password
	hwid_engine.setDomain("api.ceriselabs.com"); // Link to the web api (no sub folder)

	HWID_ENGINE_MSG stmt = hwid_engine.login(); // login method return the message
	/*
		Possibility : 

		HWID_ENGINE_LOGIN_ERROR 
		HWID_ENGINE_HWID_ERROR
		HWID_ENGINE_HTTP_ERROR
		HWID_ENGINE_OK
		HWID_ENGINE_NO
	*/

	if (stmt == HWID_ENGINE_OK)
	{
		cout << "Welcome" << endl;
	}
	else if (stmt == HWID_ENGINE_LOGIN_ERROR)
	{
		cout << "The username / password combination is wrong" << endl;
	}
	else if (stmt == HWID_ENGINE_HWID_ERROR)
	{
		cout << "Wrong hwid" << endl;
	}
	else if (stmt == HWID_ENGINE_NO)
	{
		cout << "No active subscription";
	}
	else
	{
		cout << "Http request failled";
	}

	system("pause");

	return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}


The web interface is clean, easy to use and fully documented.

The price of the API is 10€ with all free update / patch. And give you 50% off for my next project (Geometry Framework a CSGO Hack Framework for create csgo hack).

If you are interested you can add me on skype (look my profile) and i'll give you the Paylvy link for download the API.

I'm interested in this API... but: How can I trust you? You are registered since June 2015 and have not so many posts. Also you're from france, where many scammers are. ;-)

Nothing against french people but there are plenty of them in france.
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
I'm interested in this API... but: How can I trust you? You are registered since June 2015 and have not so many posts. Also you're from france, where many scammers are. ;-)

Nothing against french people but there are plenty of them in france.
You can't trust me but you can trust paylvy (check on google). I don't know about french scammer, for me too many french are totally retarded so I don't care about my own community .

How you want i add more proofs my french scammer friend ?

EDIT: Add me on skype, can't give link here, I'll give you the link for the demo api with your user information (username & password)

EDIT²: if I contact an moderator, he can add a video or not ?
Why are you saying there's plenty of scammers in France. Would have say UK for sure.
Anyway looks legit,you should add more proofs
copy/pasta i I already saw this hwid engine on another forum dont trust
Quote Originally Posted by nbadaro View Post
copy/pasta i I already saw this hwid engine on another forum dont trust
You are funny (and retarded yes).

So no it's not copy/paste, this guy is just mad because he can't do anything so he try to ruin my efforts ?

Anyway I have all bitbucket commit from start to now so i can prove you it's not c/p.

Thanks and good bye nbadaro.

But if you have any links for prove what you say, we all want to see it.

EDIT: for ppl who want to try the api:

Code:
www.api.ceriselabs.com/admin 
username: infslash
password: password
I disabled the profile editing to prevent kids like nbadaro change IDs
Quote Originally Posted by MileyCykrus View Post
You are funny (and retarded yes).

So no it's not copy/paste, this guy is just mad because he can't do anything so he try to ruin my efforts ?

Anyway I have all bitbucket commit from start to now so i can prove you it's not c/p.

Thanks and good bye nbadaro.

But if you have any links for prove what you say, we all want to see it.

EDIT: for ppl who want to try the api:

Code:
www.api.ceriselabs.com/admin 
username: infslash
password: password
I disabled the profile editing to prevent kids like nbadaro change IDs
lol, everytime i see that fucking picture of his i get pissed off, just so punchable
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?