Rapid fire hack #2
how do I use it
I don't understand, which file in the steam DB directery do I put this in?
How do i run it ? its a .ahk file lol never seen that before
how do i get this to work?
- - - Updated - - -
can you tell me where you got your AHK from so i dont downlaod the wrong one
- - - Updated - - -
nvm I got it to work. its not really worth it unless you have a really strong handgun. wouldn't call this rapid fire cause it's the same rate as you would shoot it regularly. would be nice if you could create one where the shot gun literally spits out all the shots in split seconds
- - - Updated - - -
can you tell me where you got your AHK from so i dont downlaod the wrong one
- - - Updated - - -
nvm I got it to work. its not really worth it unless you have a really strong handgun. wouldn't call this rapid fire cause it's the same rate as you would shoot it regularly. would be nice if you could create one where the shot gun literally spits out all the shots in split seconds
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hacksrapid fire hack
0 General Game HackingVoxatron Rapid Fire hackBA 2 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBatmansRevenge v1.0 |Simple|Rapid Fire|Hack| 195 Combat Arms Discussions#&~New Rapid Fire Hack for Combat Arms and Cod 4~#&
112 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hackscod4 rapid fire hack?TH 2
