Lightbulb[Request] Snyper into anything?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Snyper into anything?
I am requesting that someone to make another Mod for the L96A1 ty!
Enough requests -.-
mod section chief,

its not hard to swap weaps man,

Learn how its easy
Did you read the rules? The request have to be posted in Combat Arms Mod Discussion
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Did you read the rules? The request have to be posted in Combat Arms Mod Discussion
Uhhh... Hey smarty. I think you got something wrong. maybe like... I don't know... THIS IS THE DERN MOD DISCUSSION!

there's like a million l9 threads and u want more....
The title "Expert Member" is clearly unsuited for you. This IS the Combat Arms Mods Discussion subforum.
there are heaps of l9 mods... UTSB (use the search button)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us