Thumbs upWTSMajor General (green) - Blackshot Eu

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Major General (green) - Blackshot Eu
Hello everybody ,

I want to sell my Major General (2stars Green)


Post here or Pm me if you are interested

Here is some screenshots :

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
Hello everybody ,

I want to sell my Major General (2stars Green)


Post here or Pm me if you are interested

Here is some screenshots :

Guess I know you mister Korsha, contact me on facebook you know me pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by DatUnknown View Post
Guess I know you mister Korsha, contact me on facebook you know me pretty good

I think that i know you too xD

Maybe send me a pm , it will go faster than search you in my list(i have too many contacts on fb )
I can't send you an email neither a private message, how about you contact me in the forums, I guess that shouldn't be a problem, or tell me a way to contact you since it shows me that you were never online in facebook
You have probably the wrong facebook , that why you can't see me online ,
So message me on this one : /rorsha.fkmeimfamous
Let us meet up on the NoCom. TS how about that ?
I can't now , maybe you will be there in 2hours ? (around 17-18h)
How much you want?
Hey Korsha ich würde den Acc gerne kaufen. Wie viel möchtest du dafür haben?
ur account has been sold ? im interested
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?