Exclamationhelp with ram/graphics

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
help with ram/graphics
hello i have been searching all ova the web for some help so i thought id ask all of u.I just got unrealtournament 3 today and wen i tryed to play it it was really laggy and the fps rate was all jumpy so i change the skin to classic and tryed dat still nothing so i tryed a game boster it helped but only by 1fps so what would i need to make my games run better here is my pc info:


thanks for help ill thank all who reply
UT3 has no chance of running on 2GB of RAM.
I would get some more, and buy a good Video Card, even though the one you have looks halfway decent...
Set the process on high priority.
Also, take a look at this, though I don't think it will help since you have half the RAM I do.
But setting your virtual memory on the recommended amount will only work in your favor.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...s-gfx-lag.html
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
UT3 has no chance of running on 2GB of RAM.
I would get some more, and buy a good Video Card, even though the one you have looks halfway decent...
Set the process on high priority.
Also, take a look at this, though I don't think it will help since you have half the RAM I do.
But setting your virtual memory on the recommended amount will only work in your favor.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...s-gfx-lag.html
lol thats what i was going to say xD

thats what you gotta do kid
Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post


lol thats what i was going to say xD

thats what you gotta do kid
I'm sure.
thanks i can fat the max of 6gb of ram so im am gonna do dat
Quote Originally Posted by owenh1 View Post
thanks i can fat the max of 6gb of ram so im am gonna do dat
Keep in mind that x32 will only support up to 3.5 gb of ram.
If your running x32 be sure to get a x64 os before spending money on more ram.

I go with 16gb in my desktop just because it was on sale
More ram = .
that it does danny THAT IT DOES!!
You will have to thank me for posting
Is a core quad-duo (4 gb ram)

and GeForce 9800 gt any good peoples?
try something called swiftshader. it might help you. basically it takes makes the cpu do some of gpu's work.
But don't expect miracles. In some computers it makes a big difference, but in some it doesn't.
Quote Originally Posted by TropX View Post
try something called swiftshader. it might help you. basically it takes makes the cpu do some of gpu's work.
But don't expect miracles. In some computers it makes a big difference, but in some it doesn't.
That program is AWESOME!
Buddy of mine used it when he couldnt afford a good graphics card, all he has was a 256mb Radeon something.
BUT, he was running an AMD phenom dragon quad core at 3.7 ghz!
Fucker ran 2 cores from programs and the other 2 as gpu support and it worked great along with dedicating 2 gb of his ram to graphics.
Most ghetto setup I've ever seen but it worked great.

His brother sent him dual gtx295's from Iraq, they cost him 125$ a piece there...
assholes.
Is 2GB of RAM not a lot these days? Christ, I'm still running on 512 MB
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Is 2GB of RAM not a lot these days? Christ, I'm still running on 512 MB
either u live in a cave, or ur kidding
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?