QuestionAnti-AFK while bot fishing

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Anti-AFK while bot fishing
While the fishbot is active, after an hour of leaving it on. I get a message saying Disconnected from the server. Which is very irritating and can't go afk with fishbot on. Can someone make an anti-afk while using fishbot?
I leave my bot on 6 different accounts afk fishing while I play on my main, I haven't experienced this yet :/ Does it d/c when the hourly event goes on? I get d/c sometimes from that xD My ping shoots up to like 9000
It doesn't disconnect me ever. Maybe you have a shitty bot that freezes.
Hmmm, I think when I minimize the game for a long time it gives me the dc message.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?