ExclamationWTSThread Designs $5 EACH!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Designs $5 EACH!
Hello guys. Im a thread design maker and I want to get started in the business. So.. Im starting a Thread Design business. Its very cheap and I have TOP QUALITY WORK! Examples of my work are too big to attach below so.. contact me if you wonna see some examples. If you are interested contact me on Skype: ClassySebastian
Any examples of previous work? Like a portfolio?
Atm I cant post anything on here because the files are too large or the images are too large. Contact me on skype to see my work if you're interested
Put some pictures in Imgur or Gyazo.
I cant. Like really. It wont let me post links either xp
Quote Originally Posted by ClassySebastian View Post
I cant. Like really. It wont let me post links either xp
You can space links out like instead of saying mpgh.net you could punch in mpgh. net with a space between the dot and the net.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?