SolvedSource-code for NON-WORKING/DETECTED injector

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Source-code for NON-WORKING/DETECTED injector
Hello!

I've been looking for a script injector for DayZ SA, but I don't want to pay, and some say that people don't want to give a tutorial because of how hard it is. I won't ask for the source-code of a working and undected injector, but I just want something that I can start to learn from. If it's not working I want it to have worked before, and maybe it've jus tbeen patched. If noone wants to give me the source-code than that's fine, you don't have to!

Thanks in advance and sorry for any errors, english isn't my mother tongue.
Quote Originally Posted by jompan18 View Post
Hello!

I've been looking for a script injector for DayZ SA, but I don't want to pay, and some say that people don't want to give a tutorial because of how hard it is. I won't ask for the source-code of a working and undected injector, but I just want something that I can start to learn from. If it's not working I want it to have worked before, and maybe it've jus tbeen patched. If noone wants to give me the source-code than that's fine, you don't have to!

Thanks in advance and sorry for any errors, english isn't my mother tongue.
Start with memory hacks rather than an executor. Because you'll be able to find source code for memory hacks.
Open the project in Visual Studio, and go from there.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Start with memory hacks rather than an executor. Because you'll be able to find source code for memory hacks.
Open the project in Visual Studio, and go from there.
Can I do memory hacks to a .exe file or do I have to use a script injector for that too?
Quote Originally Posted by jompan18 View Post
Can I do memory hacks to a .exe file or do I have to use a script injector for that too?
You should probably study C and learn how memory works, once you've done that you will have answered your own question.
Quote Originally Posted by jompan18 View Post
Can I do memory hacks to a .exe file or do I have to use a script injector for that too?
Yes you can. That would be an external memory hack
Thank you for all the usefull answers guys!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us