FREE BOOSTING!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
FREE BOOSTING!
Hey all, I'm looking to play with some people and just boost them. This is completely for free, but I might later on start charging if I get traffic. So if you're interested, please leave your steam account link in a reply and I'll add you. Thanks!
give me you steam
I told you to link your's. I'm not giving my steam out
Steam: Allah Ackbar.
If that doesnt work look up
Hail Hydra
Im changing my name
DO NOT GIVE STEAM NAMES. GIVE STEAM ID LINKS. JESUS. READ THE POST FOLKS.
boosting
Quote Originally Posted by Warrenified View Post
Hey all, I'm looking to play with some people and just boost them. This is completely for free, but I might later on start charging if I get traffic. So if you're interested, please leave your steam account link in a reply and I'll add you. Thanks!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203830624/ⓘ
OK, YOU NEED TO BE LVL 5 TO PLAY RANKED. DO NOT ADD ME UNLESS YOU ARE LVL 5, OR INSTA BLOCK.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?