HelpWhat Next?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
What Next?
So I already have Sentry MBA and a proxyless Minecraft Config, now I just need a little help on how to actually start cracking with SentryMBA... any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by AronSwizzle View Post
So I already have Sentry MBA and a proxyless Minecraft Config, now I just need a little help on how to actually start cracking with SentryMBA... any help is GREATLY appreciated.
what is the url of the site?
https : //account.mojang.com/login
that^^
whoops took out the link, not sure if thats allowed or not on here
Quote Originally Posted by AronSwizzle View Post
https : //account.mojang.com/login
that^^
whoops took out the link, not sure if thats allowed or not on here
the url is allowed but that config wont work
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us