GoldFarash - Razer SE Service - Fast - Reliable - Razer Blade's

Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
GoldFarash - Razer SE Service - Fast - Reliable - Razer Blade's


Vouch copy provided to @Flengo
Vouch copy is being provided. Will post updates as I get them here
waiting for legit vouch since many of this services are usually scam
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
25% up front. Lol.
yeh im going to wait for vouches before I do this shit...
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
That's like $2000, $1000 upfront.
Sorry to correct you.
I mean with 'half the price' 50% of the amount you pay me for the service. So if we take 'The New Razer Blade Pro' as example with his original price of US$2,499.99.
You would need to pay me US$1,250 in total. That means US$625 upfront.
Hope this makes it more clear for you

---------

Doing Flengo's Razer Blade Pro tonight!
Quote Originally Posted by GoldFarash View Post
Sorry to correct you.
I mean with 'half the price' 50% of the amount you pay me for the service. So if we take 'The New Razer Blade Pro' as example with his original price of US$2,499.99.
You would need to pay me US$1,250 in total. That means US$625 upfront.
Hope this makes it more clear for you

---------

Doing Flengo's Razer Blade Pro tonight!
Still alot to be asking for. But good luck with your sales.
Quote Originally Posted by GoldFarash View Post
Sorry to correct you.
Doing Flengo's Razer Blade Pro tonight!
So you're gunna SE him a 2k$+ Laptop...?
Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post


So you're gunna SE him a 2k$+ Laptop...?
Yes I am, I had to provide my service to him otherwise he would not approve my post. I thought it was a bit strange at first but whatever. It's actually CA$3,299.99.
This is VERY unlikely. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Razer is one of the hardest companies to SE out there. They have a real fraud department, and they WILL report you to the police if they know you're lying, especially for a Razer Blade.

Be warned.
Quote Originally Posted by YourMama101 View Post
This is VERY unlikely. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Razer is one of the hardest companies to SE out there. They have a real fraud department, and they WILL report you to the police if they know you're lying, especially for a Razer Blade.

Be warned.
HP/APPLE/AMAZON and other big companies that get SE'd also have a fraud department you know....
Yeah hoping it's real but not going to be suprised if it isn't :c
sounds awesome and also fishy,i wait Flengo's Vouch
Joined july 2015

I can assure you soon we'll see this thread title crossed with a tag saying 'Scammer'.

Razer will come and investigate, assured.
Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?