Cool[LoL Account Shop]-[Cheap]-[Clean]-[Unranked]-[EUW/NA/EUNE]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[LoL Account Shop]-[Cheap]-[Clean]-[Unranked]-[EUW/NA/EUNE]


Welcome, to my account shop. Buy here your smurf for very cheap. Unranked, clean and fresh lvl30 accounts.
Special price!: 6€ (only EUW)
See below for more information.

Currently Available :
4 Accounts

Q: How safe are the accounts?
A: The accounts have NOT been botted with injection or any memory writing software. Also the accounts only played premade matches. Every account ran on a different IP. Therefore the accounts are very safe.

Q: Is refund possible?
A: Refund is only acceptable if the accounts were untouched. If you had spend anything on it, the account won't be accepted for refund.

Q: What payment methods are available?
A: At this moment only Paypal is possible. Other payment methods might be added near future.

A: I do not accept vouches from people that are newly registered to this forum. Also I do not give accounts away for free. If you have good reputation here, I'm ready to sell only 1 for a cheaper price.

A: Send me a pm with a 4-digit code. When I tell you that code on skype, then you know it's me on skype.
Buy now your LoL account, while the stock lasts.
You can only bump your thread once every 24 hours. Read the rules.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?