QuestionSolvedVAC-Bann

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
VAC-Bann
Hi Communtiy,
I stop Cheating since 3 weeks now. But i have some hacks on my PC for CS:GO.
My Question can i get VAC-BANNED when only having the hax on my PC but didnt use or start it.?

Sorry for my Bad English
Mfg RussianBear
Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianBear View Post
Hi Communtiy,
I stop Cheating since 3 weeks now. But i have some hacks on my PC for CS:GO.
My Question can i get VAC-BANNED when only having the hax on my PC but didnt use or start it.?

Sorry for my Bad English
Mfg RussianBear
if you got flagged for a ban wave yes (if you used poly you can't for sure). You can't get...
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
if you got flagged for a ban wave yes (if you used poly you can't for sure). You can't get...
I never used a hack on my new Acc so it cant get VAC only having cheats on my pc ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianBear View Post
I never used a hack on my new Acc so it cant get VAC only having cheats on my pc ?
nope //2short
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
nope //2short
What means //2short ? can i or can i not ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianBear View Post
What means //2short ? can i or can i not ?
o.O , message too short
Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianBear View Post
What means //2short ? can i or can i not ?
I LOL-ed too hard. // You will not get banned for having cheats on your PC. So as long as you do not use them.
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
I LOL-ed too hard. // You will not get banned for having cheats on your PC. So as long as you do not use them.
thank u all //close
Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianBear View Post
What means //2short ? can i or can i not ?

Excellent! Lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us