QuestionHelpBypassing AC's

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How do you Bypass AC's
So recently I have been looking out for a lot of bypasses and have found them. The only issue is that i dont know what to do with the code. I have tried making it a .dll but its not working what do i do?? Help.. Aswell as where do i get a module??
Cvar4 loads before engine so its ud
Quote Originally Posted by AnonCSGOHacks View Post
So recently I have been looking out for a lot of bypasses and have found them. The only issue is that i dont know what to do with the code. I have tried making it a .dll but its not working what do i do?? Help.. Aswell as where do i get a module??
yeah man sure just post the code here I'll help you
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
yeah man sure just post the code here I'll help you
so its the GmodZ anti cheat but i just want to know like how do i inject it or what do i do im confused as fuck like how do i bypass??
Quote Originally Posted by AnonCSGOHacks View Post
- - - Updated - - -



so its the GmodZ anti cheat but i just want to know like how do i inject it or what do i do im confused as fuck like how do i bypass??
Do you know what kind of checks are in their anti-cheat? I've never heard of that community/gamemode, so I wouldn't know.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us