The auto trade bot thread

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
The auto trade bot thread
it was up yesterday and the file was not approved, now the thread is gone. why?
what the hell i was looking forward for that
Wtf happened, we WANT TRADE BOT BACK!!!!!!!
If I recall correctly, @krazyshank needed the unobfuscated source so he could actually see if the thing was malicious or not. While waiting for his request, he deleted the thread to avoid "plz aprov" spam.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
If I recall correctly, @krazyshank needed the unobfuscated source so he could actually see if the thing was malicious or not. While waiting for his request, he deleted the thread to avoid "plz aprov" spam.
Nope, krazyshank left a message on my wall also questioning why it was removed, if anything i believe @pixelzerg removed it for some reason, let's just hope it can come back out again. ^-^
Guys, I don't know what is happening either but KrazyShank did not delete my thread it was some dude called "Hero"



I have sent the deobfuscated version to KrazyShank quite a while ago. I hope my thread gets put back. I spent quite some time writing all that....

PS: it says "un-deleted" but it's still not there....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamarealperson View Post
Nope, krazyshank left a message on my wall also questioning why it was removed, if anything i believe @pixelzerg removed it for some reason, let's just hope it can come back out again. ^-^
I did not remove it. I don't think I can remove it....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
If I recall correctly, @krazyshank needed the unobfuscated source so he could actually see if the thing was malicious or not. While waiting for his request, he deleted the thread to avoid "plz aprov" spam.
KrazyShank did not delete it - it was a guy called "hero" and I can't pm him for some reason :/
Maybe he got cold feet, he seemed to be really worried that this would break the game. Would like a comment from him.

lol or maybe he snuck in something sketchy in the obfuscated code
@Hero is a global moderator. Lately has been around here, since Krazy is out of town and Royce's brain is more absent than usual.
Yeah your thread is still there. Just not visible to you guys right now. Just waiting on krazy to look into it since he received the deobfuscated version.
ohok thanks for clearing that up.
THREAD CLOSED--------------------------------------------
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us