Thumbs upWTS★ // RotMG Items Shop! // UBHPs, Pixies, Skins, Tops etc. // Cheapest! // ★

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ogarinitum View Post
Bought 3 pixie sword using an alternate method of payment (CSGO skins). We had some problems for a little bit, but he was over all fair about the prices he set for the pixies. Thanks again man, I'll be buying from you again I hope! +1 vouch
Thanks man! I hope to be doing business with you again man! Look forward to it,good, quick and reliable trade.
+1 Vouch to you too.
Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Some_random_guy View Post
+1 Vouch, really quick and polite! would totally buy from him again. entire process took like 10 min. Thanks!
You are most welcome man! I will proceed to carry out the trades in the quickest time possible for everyone else. I am glad that you enjoyed what I provided, have fun with your purchased items. +1 Vouch to you too, quick, fast, reliable trader. Thanks again buddy!
no ub hps?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
no ub hps?
Nope, no UBHPs at the moment, I'm on vacation and my supplier isn't seeming to respond. I'll get back to you when I have some instock, if you want to buy anything else though, add me on Skype - rotmgpixiesubhps
Thanks!
+1 vouch, trade took about 10 minutes and went very smoothly, thanks!
Back from vacation. I have 17 pixies, 6 ubhps, 8 brides, 5 bachelors and 2 frankensteins in stock.
Same prices, interested in any of these?
Add me on Skype - rotmgpixiesubhps
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?