CoolPatchedGTA V Script Hook V - ONLINE Check removed v1.0.393.2 / Patch 1.28

Posts 241–247 of 247 · Page 17 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by nive11 View Post
so do you use f4 to open and 8 and 5 on numpad to move also do I need to download anything extra or everything here works
You need a mod menu like washed out, this is just the bypass for online mod injecting.
Quote Originally Posted by richy1690 View Post


You need a mod menu like washed out, this is just the bypass for online mod injecting.
Maybe you should play minecraft instead of gta5
Quote Originally Posted by Bigjk47 View Post
Will someone please elaborate on how to fix online vehicle spawning with Washed out , I have seen it asked multiple times on here and I too can seem to figure it out. (vehicle spawn works fine in SP btw) everything else works like a charm online. Thanks!
]
Use the included Native in the latest hook release. Car spawning works online with that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwood0 View Post
Maybe you should play minecraft instead of gta5
What's with the insult. His post was a legitemate answer to a common question.
Who got banned using this?
Will someone please elaborate on how to fix online vehicle spawning with Washed out , I have seen it asked multiple times on here and I too can seem to figure it out. (vehicle spawn works fine in SP btw) everything else works like a charm online. Thanks!
]
When I start an Heist, it says loading and then I fall on map again. What I need to do?
Posts 241–247 of 247 · Page 17 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?