DetectedMacroQs v1.0 | Macro + QuickSwitch | The Conjurer™ |

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
works fine but change the hoykey to close it or remove it ....or allow it to be changeable to whatever key someone wants
@The Conjurer learn to develop first, and stop making this shit.

I give the source of this useless app. PM me
//decompiled
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
@The Conjurer learn to develop first, and stop making this shit.

I give the source of this useless app. PM me
//decompiled
Decompile it whenever you want, post the source codes i don't give a fuck. You made the source codes? Cool.
Nice Work Man Keep it Up
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
learn to develop first, and stop making this shit.
And you can do better then???

Prove it then!

I like this macro as it works well 10Char/. If it is detected for you then just re-compile it in a new project and it will work for you.
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?