[5.13] wZH {Zoom Hack}
Hi everyone!
I updated my zoomhack to patch 5.13
Added negative zoom (just for fun xD)
Usage:
Just run .exe file and start a game (You can run .exe when you are already in game it doesnt matter)
You dont need to re-open .exe everytime you start a new game.
Hold left mouse button to drag it.
Click right mouse button to close it.
Have fun!
If you notice some bugs please write it here =)

I updated my zoomhack to patch 5.13
Added negative zoom (just for fun xD)
Usage:
Just run .exe file and start a game (You can run .exe when you are already in game it doesnt matter)
You dont need to re-open .exe everytime you start a new game.
Hold left mouse button to drag it.
Click right mouse button to close it.
Virusscan
Virustotal:
virustotal.com/ru/file/26dd8715f457df135f8d1e4bf14e616aaff16e4ce54640308a 242190d49a62d0/analysis/1436452714/
Jotti:
virusscan.jotti.org/ru/scanresult/f2d6494c72169225a0082f2be795d253a72c3047
virustotal.com/ru/file/26dd8715f457df135f8d1e4bf14e616aaff16e4ce54640308a 242190d49a62d0/analysis/1436452714/
Jotti:
virusscan.jotti.org/ru/scanresult/f2d6494c72169225a0082f2be795d253a72c3047
Screenshots
dl1.joxi.net/drive/0011/0181/749749/150709/2403b9a85a.png
dl1.joxi.net/drive/0011/0181/749749/150709/75e977ece1.png
dl1.joxi.net/drive/0011/0181/749749/150709/75e977ece1.png
Known issues
1. ZH works only in summoner's rift
2. When you are in game and you close ZH window then open it again it won't show you zoom value
(Better dont open it twice in the same game)
3. This doesn't work in garena (I think it won't support it)
2. When you are in game and you close ZH window then open it again it won't show you zoom value
(Better dont open it twice in the same game)
3. This doesn't work in garena (I think it won't support it)
Ban risk
There is minimal ban risk i think because there is no DLL injection.
This program replaces original bytes with NOPS 0x90 so riots can't track it (I hope)
Just don't tell everybody that you have zoomhack =)
This program replaces original bytes with NOPS 0x90 so riots can't track it (I hope)
Just don't tell everybody that you have zoomhack =)
Have fun!
If you notice some bugs please write it here =)

