Mods work on one.. but not another..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Mods work on one.. but not another..
I have 2 computer that I have put mods on to.. I downloaded them on my machine and install perfect. WORKS... both online and off..
Copy the these same mods and scripthook to USB and put it on my second pc.. These same mods works fine in single player, However, in online, NONE of the menus will load.

same type of issue before the update tho. but I managed to find some mods that were willing to work online aswell.

11ZERO11 - will not work on second machine at all (not even single)
Equality - same
Krowns 1.5 - Works in single only for second machine
Washed out 2.1 - Works in single only for second machine but works for both on my main.

the game does not crash.. the menus just don't activate.

Ideas?
Hey can you show me your gta directory so i can see what files i should delete?
Quote Originally Posted by HoffHorn View Post
Hey can you show me your gta directory so i can see what files i should delete?
http: //i.imgur. com/ 49vKNEE. png
^ Remove Spaces..

New Scripthook installed - Scripthookv. dll
Washed Out 2. 1 installed - WashedoutV2. 1. asi
Krowns 1. 5 installed - kr0wns1_5. asi
Quote Originally Posted by Sichvot View Post
http://i.imgur.com/49vKNEE.png
asiloader.log
ScriptHookV.log
installscript.vdf
native_call_layout.ini
readme.txt
fov-log.txt

^Delete that shit from your folder and start your game again.
the asiloader.log and the ScriptHookV.log should auto-create again after loading the game.

installscript.vdf <<<<< this gets you ban, thats what Endeavour installs, if you play with that in your folder you are fucked.

What is the "internal" folder?
and you have the same version of the game in both PCs? like both are steam's or both are warehouse's version?
Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post
asiloader.log
ScriptHookV.log
installscript.vdf
native_call_layout.ini
readme.txt
fov-log.txt

^Delete that shit from your folder and start your game again.
the asiloader.log and the ScriptHookV.log should auto-create again after loading the game.

installscript.vdf <<<<< this gets you ban, thats what Endeavour installs, if you play with that in your folder you are fucked.

What is the "internal" folder?
and you have the same version of the game in both PCs? like both are steam's or both are warehouse's version?
lmao, he thought readme was asi file lelelel.
and you have the same version of the game in both PCs? like both are steam's or both are warehouse's version?


I do have the same download type installed on both.. both are Steam version. both seem to have exactly the same files in the main GTA dir.

And I can add the N***** Menu to the list of ones that work online for my main PC but only single player for second.

- - - Updated - - -

OK.. I Wish I could tell you how I fixed it.. I don't think I did anything. but the menus on the second machine started working for an unknown reason.
TY for your help.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?