Smileif you are banned plz post here what you are banned for.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
if you are banned plz post here what you are banned for.
hi just want to get an idea what people are banned for thanx...... and is lvl hack detectable
level hack isn't detectable.
But if your like 10th prestige with like 10 minutes of playing, that rises up ur risks of getting banned. You just have to make sure to play once in a while to make the time greater
banned of *********** hook
The *********** Public hook got me banned
Quote Originally Posted by orangen View Post
The *********** Public hook got me banned
rofl thats why you only use pubs for a couple of days after they are released.
I've been banned woohoo! MW2 sucked anyway so I'm not missing much! I used that Rank hack I went from lvl 16 to 70 then realised that was a bit daft so I changed it to 45, played for 2 days and then boooom! This morning Cant get into my game, comes up with two error messages:
1: This game temporily offline please try agin another time
2: Steam is trying to decrypt your files, Please wait. - Nothing happens and I dont see the game laoding up! I can only assume I've been banned!
Quote Originally Posted by scrat77 View Post
I've been banned woohoo! MW2 sucked anyway so I'm not missing much! I used that Rank hack I went from lvl 16 to 70 then realised that was a bit daft so I changed it to 45, played for 2 days and then boooom! This morning Cant get into my game, comes up with two error messages:
1: This game temporily offline please try agin another time
2: Steam is trying to decrypt your files, Please wait. - Nothing happens and I dont see the game laoding up! I can only assume I've been banned!
Wasted your money? Try Assassin's creed 2 if you don't like fps. It is awesome for me
Yeah I managed to get a copy for £26 from Scan Computers ( I live near them) but still I knew I should have bought L4D2 instead!
I hope IW burn in hell for allowing Steam to take the helm!
Quote Originally Posted by scrat77 View Post
Yeah I managed to get a copy for £26 from Scan Computers ( I live near them) but still I knew I should have bought L4D2 instead!
I hope IW burn in hell for allowing Steam to take the helm!
Agreed and no dedicated server.

I am not a big fan of zombies. And if you want free L4D2 without multiplayer, I can give you the link.
WEIRD!!!! I can play MW2 again, They have unbanned me and I still have lvl 70 Prestige level 5. tell you what I'm gonna look an idiot been so high up and yet i cant shoot shit!
Quote Originally Posted by scrat77 View Post
WEIRD!!!! I can play MW2 again, They have unbanned me and I still have lvl 70 Prestige level 5. tell you what I'm gonna look an idiot been so high up and yet i cant shoot shit!
Guys guys guys
Plz don't Spam on this threadt plz
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?