QuestionSolvedPolyloader Error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Polyloader Error
Hello, I´m having some problems with polyloader, both 2.0 and 2.1 .I´ve already installed visual studio 2013 desktop for windows, SDK everything perfect. Im using Windows 8.1 Pro. every time i load the hack and try to compile this happens : http: // prntscr . com / 7qy7u6 (REMOVE THE SPACEBARS <______)
Obs: I ran it as administrator
Quote Originally Posted by gut750 View Post
Hello, I´m having some problems with polyloader, both 2.0 and 2.1 .I´ve already installed visual studio 2013 desktop for windows, SDK everything perfect. Im using Windows 8.1 Pro. every time i load the hack and try to compile this happens : http: // prntscr . com / 7qy7u6 (REMOVE THE SPACEBARS <______)
Obs: I ran it as administrator
Which hack are you running and with which Poly Loader? For the most part, Poly Loader 2.1 isn't working.
uncheck view compiler output
Quote Originally Posted by gut750 View Post
Hello, I´m having some problems with polyloader, both 2.0 and 2.1 .I´ve already installed visual studio 2013 desktop for windows, SDK everything perfect. Im using Windows 8.1 Pro. every time i load the hack and try to compile this happens : http: // prntscr . com / 7qy7u6 (REMOVE THE SPACEBARS <______)
Obs: I ran it as administrator
Uninstall visual studio and sdk (if you have another on pc uninstall it too). Then ur pc is clean install it again
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Uninstall visual studio and sdk (if you have another on pc uninstall it too). Then ur pc is clean install it again
Ayy the other poly loader i used worked but this one its says error
Quote Originally Posted by Penquin. View Post
Ayy the other poly loader i used worked but this one its says error
giver me your skype id
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
giver me your skype id
i dont use skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
giver me your skype id
can i use 2.0?
I will try to reinstall all the programs, when I finish, i post here the result

- - - Updated - - -

Well , i have reinstalled everything, SDK ,VS and still get the same fkng error http: // prntscr . com/7r5ss8

help please i dont know what to do
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?