QuestionUnderworld

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Underworld
ey nasty hoe bags
mi helping the lord of shadows kek
ok
gonna patch sum shit
gonna fix sum shit
gonna add sum shit
gonna do sum shit
wanna know what shit u guys r gonna do?
deal with it. thats what. fucking bitches. yeh.
lol jk love u all

people were complaining about the client
ill be doing client shiet i guess then??



but what if u get load error retrying??? NO YOU WONT GET THAT. BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO ERRORS ON THIS SERVER. YOU WILL GET THIS. WHICH MEANS ITS DOWN FOR UPDATING BITCH NIGGAS.





YOURE GONNA HAVE TO REREGISTER. YEAH. DEAL WITH IT.



oh god u guys cried about the email shit so here

changed it to username....




now to edit colorz and make client pretty pretty!!!!!!
Already made new hacked clients.
Dare me m8.
Quote Originally Posted by Advork View Post
Already made new hacked clients.
Dare me m8.
cool m8 lol
I always wondered why there was a move to make it username to login rather than email. At least with email, you don't openly advertise one part of your login credentials in game.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I always wondered why there was a move to make it username to login rather than email. At least with email, you don't openly advertise one part of your login credentials in game.
Simplicity perhaps? I guess everyone got use to it ever since this entire community moved to the New MMOE source from Travoos' github and then to Phoenix.
@Riigged will probably be the greatest guy I worked with oml... He is probably the funniest I know... Good thing I kept the server on... Even fixed the crashing. I'm actually not be lazy this is where it gets me .
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us