Animes.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Animes.
I need some good romance animes.
Preferably ones like Kanon or Clannad.
I've seen Love Hina, Eureak 7, Rosario+Vampire, and I'm too lazy to think of others.
Kampfer and Soro No Otoshino are currently airing and very good so far
Quote Originally Posted by )(Zero)( View Post
Kampfer and Soro No Otoshino are currently airing and very good so far
Soro No Otoshino sucks cock imo. :\
watch the E7 movie.......

I dunno, i guess suzuka and to-love-ru.
Seen the E7 movie.
Really wished Eureka didn't end up blank at the end :|
I've watched every episode of Kampfer so far, but I might try the others.
Thanks guys.
Well they didn't rly NEED a E7 movie, the series ended well enough.

er try Toradora!, tora majutsu no index, or read manga.
btw you might like maria holic........although its not necessarily your normal romance anime.
? well it is like my first romance type so i dont know much but i think it is at least decent...
true tears
myself;yourself

EF~ a tale of melodies/memories~ ?

WHITE ALBUM?

same tier as konan and clannad
cuz' visual novel based..
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
true tears
myself;yourself

EF~ a tale of melodies/memories~ ?

WHITE ALBUM?

same tier as konan and clannad
cuz' visual novel based..
Myself;Yourself
<33
Watch it, everyone who hasn't yet.
oh, Welcome to the NHK lulz you reminded me gourav
Saw Ef memories and melodies also ToraDora.
I'll try myself;yourself.
Finished Myself;Yourself.
Pretty good, but I doubt anything will beat Clannad or Kanon.
There is a lot of anime romance/comedy movies, check those out.
can you name a few please I'm intersted now
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us