QuestionNeed help on upgrades.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need help on upgrades.
So I need help with what to upgrade on my rig. I know that games are becoming more and more demanding, and I bought this like 3 years ago, so I could use some help on what to upgrade and what is good enough to stay. Here are the parts:

Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6970 (I think needs to be replaced the most)
PSU: Corsair TX750
Hard-Drive: Not sure of the exact model but has 1TB memory.
RAM: HyperX Fury [Blue] 2x4GB DDR3
SSD: None
Case: Not sure the model, but it's a £50 CM case. Closest thing I could find was the HAF 912 Advanced case.
CPU Fan: Stock AMD CPU fan and stock AMD heatsink.


Note: I followed that format from different posts here, I think they're the main parts. If you need me to try and find more detailed specs of a certain part please ask me.

I tried to link to all the parts to save you guys the time of looking them up I plan to play a wide variety of FPS and MOBA games, as well as certain new-gen games like GTA V and some other new games. Thanks a lot guys!
You can just get another 6970 and corssfire them,DX12 will be optimized for dual GPUs,so that is best for future IMO
Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
You can just get another 6970 and corssfire them,DX12 will be optimized for dual GPUs,so that is best for future IMO
Is that all you think that needs to be upgraded? Can the rest of the parts survive the upcoming storm of games?
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
Is that all you think that needs to be upgraded? Can the rest of the parts survive the upcoming storm of games?
Probably yes,but you should consider about upgrading your CPU as well,I have AMD FX 8320 but I think you should go for intel i5 or i7 if you can aford it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?