HelpMaking your own private hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making your own private hack
I just wanna make a simple "Wallhack" no aimbots etc. I only want a wallhack how am I going to start making one? I wanna make it private so I won't get banned easily.
Learn C++ and then ask I guess
Like drifter said learn C++, watch tutorials and then you got your wallhack and its all ez pez.
I have an external ESP in VB.NET
there is a base i found on here, it shows classes and stuff, and it's very helpfull, i basically learned how to make a wallhack through it, if i find it ill link it, i was just on it

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=891301

here this is a great piece of work, don't use the code, just use it to learn off of, unless you just wanna protect the code and change it up a bit, than you should be fine! or i can give you a source code of mine that you can learn off of
Thanks for the help guys! Too bad I only know basic java and vb.net.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us