ExclamationProblem

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Lol now it works with net.framework 4.0

Thanks man.

Is there any tutorial to make c++ Hacks ???

I was 3 month without c++ , i dont remember
Quote Originally Posted by G0ld_User View Post
Lol now it works with net.framework 4.0

Thanks man.

Is there any tutorial to make c++ Hacks ???

I was 3 month without c++ , i dont remember


If you learned correctly C++, you can't forget the syntax.
Download it using internet explorer
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Download it using internet explorer
Read before posting. His problem is solved.
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Download it using internet explorer
ehh.... you should read lol like pixel said it was fixed made you look dum dum but its cool you still cool
Lol I couldn't install framework.. I bought a new pc
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Lol I couldn't install framework.. I bought a new pc
Owned .
Omg, you figured out how to install C++? >_>;;
Someone tell ilovecookies and That0n3Guy.

Anyways, the person who bought a new computer cause they couldn't install framework.....just wow. LOL, Did you try reformatting?
Unless that was sarcasm, then I failed. :3
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us