Get a 4 letter name!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Get a 4 letter name!
I AM NOT THE OFFICIAL OWNER OF THIS

If you play rs2, you'd know that 4 letter names can't be registered anymore as they are all taken.

You can register one here. (Some may be taken, just refresh page)

rs2reborn.net -ⓘ


Created only by
Hidendra
Hmm r u trying to phishing some accounts? xD ( just asking lol )
Hmm r u trying to phishing some accounts? xD ( just asking lol )

It doesn't ask for your name and password..
It's just a random username (four letter is rare) from the websites database that you get..

It doesn't ask for anything that involves typing your username and password. It's like creating a new account, but with a four letter. (Which you cant get anymore.
This is brilliant.
Great work and idea VIRUS.
Thanks vaan. Although, it isn't my site. ;D
Meh, you should probably credit the owners :P
But otherwise it's awesome.
I HAS UBWO.
well since I saw that a bunch of visits came from this thread, thought I'd pop in.


Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
If you play rs2, you'd know that 4 letter names can't be registered anymore as they are all taken.
Incorrect >.<. All of the 1, 2, and 3 letter names are taken (yes I've tried all of them including number combos).

All of the available names on my service are unregistered. All I did was bruteforce names and simply add them to a database

There are still thousands upon thousands of free 4 letter names that I have not looked for :3


edit: also thanks for the credits lol
I've got a feeling your not the owner lol. Proof?
He just said he wasnt owner..
learn how to read you choob.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?