I'm Back.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
I'm Back.
I honestly have no clue how long it's been. I'm not sure ANYONE remembers me although it's been a very lengthy time indeed.

I think i'm back for a while, I've been revisiting MPGH a lot these past 3 years I've been inactive but hey what are you gonna do (:

I vaguely remember Toxin, Toxic or whatever his name was? Also Ghost, but names may have been changed so I'm unsure now.
Never knew you bud, but nice to have people coming back I suppose. Enjoy your time here.
Also, if you want to be remembered by name, don't use something every other gamer has used beforehand.
Something original tends to stick in people's minds.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us