it has been working great, the esp is a little buggy, but other wise good. However, i keep having my game just close itself out randomly, not very often and i don't even know if it was this, but it started happening after i started using this.
DetectedCOD3RIN_CSGO_Cheat's
credits to the originial coder? cause it wasn`t you fagg. you just used public source from uc forum & call yourself now a coder 

the trigget bot doesnt work for me
is this a injector
LOL all you did was just post a source from oldschool wtf dude
Hello,
i like how you used my Source Code from UC and didn't credit anything. I know there are problems with this release, since it is my old code, and i released it with comments to learn from it. It is a working Source Code where you only have to update the Offsets. I released it because of the comments, to learn how the hack works to code your own stuff. Not to add your name in it and release it. It was ment to be for everyone, to make their own version of it.
I'd like to talk to a Moderator, please.
i like how you used my Source Code from UC and didn't credit anything. I know there are problems with this release, since it is my old code, and i released it with comments to learn from it. It is a working Source Code where you only have to update the Offsets. I released it because of the comments, to learn how the hack works to code your own stuff. Not to add your name in it and release it. It was ment to be for everyone, to make their own version of it.
I'd like to talk to a Moderator, please.
see he doesnt even know anything about the cheat, the glow esp when turned on will turn near 40% to 50% cpu i hope you guys know
got a vac ban with this
Is this hack still safe or detected now??
This thread is closed for replies.

