I was messing with WPE on rotmg earlier and thought that maybe it would be possible
Originally Posted by taymac99
I was messing with WPE on rotmg earlier and thought that maybe it would be possible
I've never seen "wpe" before, what can it do?
Originally Posted by AmejiOrape
I've never seen "wpe" before, what can it do?
WPE is Windows Packet Editor, it works for tons of other games just not rotmg because they encrypt their packets. On most games you can simply record a packet, change stuff, and resend it,. For realm there are proxies such as realm relay and k_relay, which let you manipulate packets.
Originally Posted by taymac99
I was messing with WPE on rotmg earlier and thought that maybe it would be possible
impossible it will kick you off server the moment you try to send a fake id packet, it used to be possible a long time ago and even godmode but when wildshadow updated the anticheat in 2014 it has so far been impossible but hey "nothing is impossible"