SolvedHack traces?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hack traces?
If you use a hack in CS GO, example the poly hacks? is there any traces even though you already deleted the hack?
yes, they leave traces in the usn journals
they leave trace but will it be avoided if you re-compile the program every time you play, will it be traced back to you?
Flush USN can cause some VERY annoying VAC auth error (so you get kicked from games and can't reconnect)
use ccleaner when hacking on an alt, than switching to your main acc
Best solution would be to dual boot if you want to be safe, it's a EZ job and will keeps your main acc away from cheats partition.
I already decided that I'm going to stop doing this cheat because If I get banned, this would take me like 1 year to save money and buy CS GO again. Is there anyway to remove the traces? Like reinstalling the game?
Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
I already decided that I'm going to stop doing this cheat because If I get banned, this would take me like 1 year to save money and buy CS GO again. Is there anyway to remove the traces? Like reinstalling the game?
I don't think it will remove the trace from your account, but the good thing is you won't be banned soon. Unless there comes a VAC wave.

PS: I passed 2 VAC waves in total and still not banned
Quote Originally Posted by Huskarshlt View Post
I don't think it will remove the trace from your account, but the good thing is you won't be banned soon. Unless there comes a VAC wave.

PS: I passed 2 VAC waves in total and still not banned
o.m.g.c.c.l.e.a.n.e.r that's what i was told lol
Quote Originally Posted by Huskarshlt View Post
I don't think it will remove the trace from your account, but the good thing is you won't be banned soon. Unless there comes a VAC wave.

PS: I passed 2 VAC waves in total and still not banned
Lol "Soon" so like my days playing CS:GO are now counted ? Good thing I'm still rank 2.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us