DiscussionPoll about polyloader

PollClean or Not
8 votes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Poll about polyloader
Heard all about polyloader's trojan reports in MPGH today , and i wanted to discuss this with the community and staff their honest opinion. Do you believe that Merccy loaded a rat into his loader's? or they're all false positives? .
idiots its safe stop spreading shit
Quote Originally Posted by tittentina View Post
idiots its safe stop spreading shit
I knows its safe in all but I still would never use it because a scrub will get it detected one day
I guess everyone can stfu.

Don't forget i don't hate merccy or anything at all! i just wanna know the peoples opinion! i'm not against merccy!!!
I'm just going to assume it's a bunk file until someone proves to me, in layman's terms, that it isn't.
You can decompile polyloader and see for yourself, Why the fuck did you make this thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?