[HELP] I need help with injecting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] I need help with injecting
I downloaded the injecting of things.

For example i downloaded the topless viper ( for fun)

And i have no idea how to inject it into the file.Can someone help me
Ty.~

FFS SOMBODY RESPOND PLEASE
Hey, how are you?

You don't always have inject the files, just extract the file into C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game
But just remember to make copies of the file, because if you do it this way you need to redo it every time Nexon patches hacks.
I do need ot injct this one, It says inject into chars t body, because its the file for the chars t, I need a tut or someone to tell me how to inject it in

EDIT: AN ENTIRE HOUR CAN SOMEONE FRIEKING HELP ME!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us