★ Buying a New Computer Guide ★

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
★ Buying a New Computer Guide ★



I'm selling this eBook as guide for getting a new computer. It is very useful for people who want to start building your own computer system as well.
This is a very detailed guide to choose the best computer that fits for you!
I love building systems myself and looking forward to give you guys some inspiration and information on DIY-builds as well.
This guide also features pre-assembled computer systems, as well as custom pc builds which are being sold by a company.

Giving out 1 vouch copy.

PRICE: 15$ ( The guide is very useful and contains hours of research work. This can spare you a lot of time and mistakes which could be made whilst choosing / building a computer system.

If you want to purchase it or have any questions, please add me on skype.

Skype: the_brendan_333
I'll take a vouch copy. Sent you an add request.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I'll take a vouch copy. Sent you an add request.
Added him and gave the vouch copy! He said he'll do it in 24h.
shit. i would have taken a vouch copy. my friend just split water over his laptop and he needs to buy a new computer. this would have helped.
How do you have 2k views on this thread within 7 hours O.O
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
How do you have 2k views on this thread within 7 hours O.O
I'm pretty sure he managed to get 2000 views by using an auto-refresh software.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


I'm pretty sure he managed to get 2000 views by using an auto-refresh software.
or its just that mani nubs search how to make/buy a new computa on the internetz
or im just gay
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
How do you have 2k views on this thread within 7 hours O.O
Wasn't me lol. Probably a trol or something
I'd be fine with 30 views as well.
Its bcus of the keywords

I got 10K views on my proxy method, and have sold 1 copy so far..
._ .
My Vouch Review:

Visuals - 8.5/10: The guide is simply written in black and white with pictures included.

Price - 9/10: In my opinion, this Ebook's price is only and only a little bit too high.

Support - 9.5/10: The seller seems to be nice and was willing to help me out in case I had any doubt.

Content - 9/10: Overall, the content is pretty simple and precise, but there are a few things which I think that could be more accurate.

Easiness: - 8/10: I did not really find it hard to understand, but for newbies, it can be slightly too hard for them to understand but again, that is what support is for.

Grammar - 10/10: I did not find any spelling mistake.

Overall - 8.5/10: Overall, this Ebook is easy to understand and decently accurate. This Ebook can be very helpful for newbies that don't have any computing knowledge and such. If I was a newbie and I was looking to buy a computer and didn't know where to start, I'd surely buy this Ebook.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?