Updating the iPod.

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Updating the iPod.
Gimme some good songs, R&B/Rap.
Eminem......
pretty much all of his songs are awesome i think
Tech N9ne - Leave me alone, Caribou Lou, Strange Music Box.
B.o.B. - Lonely People (good song remixing the beatles)
E.S.G. - Soldier
Beenie Man - Real Gansta
DJ Khaled - Out here grindin'

Just a few i'm listening to atm.
Lol just download random albums
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club


ahahahahaha
Soulja Boy - Crank that?
Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
Soulja Boy - Crank that?
Lmao don't be a fail
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Lmao don't be a fail
no...

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
no...

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
no sense of what good hip hop is but i guess everyone has their own taste in music right so we cant be judgemental...

I like these:

LMFAO- LaLaLa

T.I. - Whatever you like

those are good
Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post


no sense of what good hip hop is but i guess everyone has their own taste in music right so we cant be judgemental...

I like these:

LMFAO- LaLaLa

T.I. - Whatever you like

those are good
I really like Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus, they're good at hip hop
Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
I really like Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus, they're good at hopping and being hip.
YOU GET THE BEEEESSSSTTTTT OF BOTH WORLDS!
SUPASOAK DAT HOOOOOOOO
Somethin about listening to 15yr olds sing songs about true love makes me laugh.
ohmahgawd lol'd @ some of these songs D:
Before I tell you, do you have good speed internet?
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?